Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April 2010



Happy spring?

We have made it all the way to April 2010. The weather has changed so much. One day it's 60's and sunny, the next day is 30's and snowing. I can't wait for the weather to warm up and stay that way!

So April 1st is a fun day...I pulled a prank on Will (my mom and sister). Together my friend and I schemed to make Will think I was pregnant. You see...my friend IS pregnant, so, I had her take a pregnancy test, for me. I then left the test on the bathroom sink for Will to find when he came home.

He said he started to believe me, but then remembered it was "April fool's day". I did get my mom and sister. They completely believed me. It was great. I then had to tell my mom "April fools" before she called the entire neighborhood! I don't think she was too happy...but I was laughing!

So just to clear things up...we DO NOT have anything to announce!

1 comment: